Monday, March 03, 2008

slept for 4 hrs + last nite

what's new?

This sem is really dunno-what-to-say lor!! & I really dunno what's wrong with me. My brain just refuses to cooperate when doing reports/papers/essays before the clock strikes 12 (midnight, not noon). & I can just stare at the computer & type some rubbish (so that I feel that I've done some work... just bluffing myself to make myself feel better?). & this feeling totally sux! i controlled my urge to go shopping (though I'm really dying to go town to look at stuff - that's just the shopaholic in me la..) so that I can complete my assignments. It's not as if I didn't make the effort. But nothing constructive came out :(

Which is why I've been sleeping so late... Earliest is 2am. This is so unlike me right?

But anyway, I'm so happy that our radio shift is getting more relaxed now :p we can chit-chat a bit during out talksets, and it just feels so stress-free... Then I also had my intercultural comm presentation just now. Actually didn't really prepare much lor. Quite lucky to get a B+ for group and A- for individual (though the instructor said all 4 of us got the same grades). U know, sometimes when U feel like U didn't put in a lot of effort for something, and U get a B+, U feel so grateful... But when U put in your heart & soul just to get it perfect, and see a B+ (and below), the feeling really really SUX!!!! I hope my audio in media proj 2 will turn out fine. spent like dunno how many hours on it lor!! haiz..

Anyway, this part of the post is dedicated to my andy :p

Dearie, U know what? I didn't realise that we're together for 2 yrs 8 mths already leh.. coz Feb didn't have 30th. Haha... Then I forgot :p Really feel very fortunate to have U as my bf lar!! heehee... I feel so loved whenever U come n accompany me, esp when I'm so tired I could've just fallen asleep on the streets. The Monday b4 my break week felt so sweet, coz U came & picked me up from sch. Such a wonderful feeling to be on the expressway instead of taking 179 to boonlay interchange :D Then I also realised that for break week, U accompanied me almost everyday, except saturday... it's really a great feeling to have some1 u really need by your side when u feel so drained of energy. i'm sorry if i showed u lousy attitudes k? As u know, i only slp for an average of 5 hrs per day. But... all these will soon be over! & i'm so excited you're going to ORD le.. This friday is your last day le!! heehee... finally.. i can still remember 2 yrs ago, when i followed u to tekong, and cried.. heh...

anyway..... i'm off to do my assignments le.. hope my brain cooperate more leh..

No comments: