Sometimes i think i complain too much, ge gao too much... Haiz... Just like some middle-aged aunty lar..
I keep telling myself to cherish the little chunks of happiness in life, but sometimes, i just get too overwhelmed by negative thoughts that i forget about that.
Sometimes i complain when my Andy goes out with his friends - when in fact, that happens once in a blue moon.
Sometimes i complain that his NS pay is miserable - as if it's his fault, and hurting his feelings.
Sometimes i complain that his poly grades (b4 he knew me) are so sucky - hurting him again. He was just playful then
Sometimes i complain that he is indecisive - actually he's hesitating bcoz he really wants 2 make the best choice (virgo trait) n that's bcoz he wants 2 be able 2 give me a gd life in the future.
Argh.. why am i such a complain queen? my dearie is already so good lor.. Yea, maybe he needs to keep up with the pace of today's society by upgrading his qualifications, but other than that, my dearie's juz as perfect a bf can get... :p
Love dearie so much!! Ytd i suggested that we go watch 300, but the show time is at 9.30. Then dearie knew i had to study for astro, since i absolutely suck at it, and i kept sleeping with my eyes opened in class, & he volunteered to go home 2 get car from his dad then drive me to TM. My dearie is sooooo sweeeet right? heehee :p
I'm so happy even though we didn't go out or do a lot of things ytd. I'm contented by just having my Andy with me for the entire day.
Love u so much, dear.
To those who think all these are just too damn mushy, bleahx! U'll truly understand how i feel when u meet ur soulmate.. heehee..
Just hours ago, i was asking myself what is true love. Why people get married just to divorce each other years later. I think ultimately, it's how you steer the direction of your r/s. I know love isn't something that just happen, and you just bask in it. To me (and maybe others out there), love is something that you need to put in effort to keep the flames from burning. And your little gestures are actually the fuel that keeps the fire burning. Just that the fire is special. It requires two types of fuels in order to stay alive. That's why single-sided love don't really work.
I must say I'm quite blessed to meet a guy who's willing to do so much for me, so I should really complain lesser... Haha... Plus he still looks so cute & shuai to me even after close to 2 yrs of gazing into his eyes. Yes, my heart still beats as if it's the 1st day i met him whenever we gaze into each others' eyes. Thanks dearie 4 making me feel so loved.. heehee
lalala
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment