Sunday, April 15, 2007

i wish i could concentrate better :(

Sai lar.. I wasted my Saturday by dozing off and "wrestling" with my dearie when he came to find me bcoz of some lame reason.. & oh, I tried to use my hair clip to "kiap" his hand hair, then he dodged me, then dunno how we ended up in a "fight". He "locked" my limbs in awkward positions then still can laugh at my expression. Grrr... Stupid dear!! How dare u bully me?!?!

Anyway, I'm barely done with 1 chp of the visual comm textbook. & I have 5 more chps to go, & I think 2 more chps in the reading package. & That's only for CS202!!! Still haven't revised CS105 other than the chps I read for the 3rd quiz. Then still got GV17 leh? Even though it's like a bit easier than the rest, also must study right? Kaoz. Initially I had 3 days for 3 subjects, now I'm left with 2. All bcoz of my procrastination.

Dunno y, but I feel I'm the sort who "bu jian guan cai bu liu lei" lor.. For comm research quiz, I actually had wed nite, thurs morning & nite to study, but as usual, I started the nite b4 the quiz. Studied all the way till past 1am, then woke up at 5.30 (15mins earlier than usual, not to revise, but to make up coz 1stly, it's the last day of sch, 2ndly, got GV17 presentation, 3rdly, I'll be wearing a nice top, & ok lar, haven't forgotten abt u lar dear.. bcoz I'll be meeting my dearie), got on the train at like 6.50, & I started really concentrating on the chp on inferential statistics. Although I had no freaking idea why things worked that way, I forced myself to at least finish reading that chp so that I won't feel so guilty abt not studying for my quiz. And I managed to stay awake all the way to Boon Lay. In case U didn't know abt it yet, I've been napping on the train while blasting Mayday, Linkin Park & some other noisy stuff. Oh, pls dun comment on my choice of music. It's juz what I like to listen to on the mrt. & I think I developed the habit of listening to noisy stuff while sleeping when I was having my poly internship. I think it was bcoz that time I just got to know dearie, so I'll sometimes talk 2 him on the phone, then not enough slp. Then the next morning, I was hoping that loud music can keep me awake. But then I slept through it. zzzzz... & yea... That pretty much sums up how it happened. k, nuff of side tracking.

Dun ask me how I managed to stay awake when most of the time, that textbook puts me to sleep in less than 6 stations. Maybe it was fear. I didn't wanna fail that quiz. Coz even though it's like only 7%, it's already a greater percentage than some of that module's assignments. Then what if I dun do well in my exam leh? Still got something to "pull" up the grades if I do well in that quiz right? So, fear was it. Same goes for astro. I forced myself to stay awake on wed morning when I was on the mrt, on the way to school. I failed to stay awake the whole journey on mon & tue. maybe bcoz I knew the test isn't exactly nearing yet.

Now, I just hope that I can at least finish reading through all my stuff at least ONCE.. Pls pls pls.. dun fall asleep on the textbook like what happened ytd.. When I woke up, the page was like sticking onto my palm (or whichever way), so when I lifted my hand, the page went up with it. Luckily I didn't drool on the book.

Now I'm just looking forward to 24th April. CS203 marks the end of my tormenting 1+wk. Yes, I wish for all this to be over and done with. End my misery pls!! Then I can go VIVO as many times as I like, I can go far east & look at all the pretty ah lian clothes, I can Kbox all I want, I can go East Coast with my dearie to just slack around and look at people. My motivations!!! Yep, apart from pride and dignity, my motivation for "persevere and conquer" also comes from PLAY!!!!

K lar, I think I shld get started. Thanks dearie for waking me up with that call. If not I'll still be sleeping like a log. Then skarly like what happened ytd, have nightmare again. Eh, btw this is weird lar. If you woke up at 8am, then decided that it's too early and went back to sleep for 1.5 hrs more, and you get "nightmare" in that duration, is it still called "nightmare"? Since it actually happened in the morning? & another weird thing. I often get "nightmares" at such timings. Weird weird weird...

No comments: