Saturday, March 01, 2014

Little fish has been in the "oven" for 30 weeks :)

Yep, it's week 30 today, 3rd week of the 3rd trimester :) little fish has been wiggling and rolling and kicking more frequently these days, and sometimes the movements get really strong and the whole tummy will "quiver" haha...

It's getting closer to the big day, about 10 weeks, or 2.5 months to go. And I'm starting to feel out of breath more frequently, indigestion and bad bouts of gas are also making their presence felt again, and now... My thighs hurt at random timing... Zomg... But Ok la, I'm just listing the symptoms that come with the 3rd trimester. Not really complaining. I'm enjoying almost every single moment of this :) what I'm scared of now... Is actually the inevitable :X the process of labour!! It's my first time, so I'm naturally scared and nervous... Heh...

Anyway we're slowly getting more baby necessities. The first item we got, a few months back, was this juicy couture diaper bag just coz it was on sale and had an irresistible price tag heehee.. The second I got was more for myself actually... An Indonesian jamu wrap and massage package (only paid down payment for now), but hey, I need to stay in good shape in order to give my best to my baby right? And further down the road, perhaps give her a little sister or brother :P

Ok la, shan't think too far haha... It's super late, and I'm having trouble falling asleep :X but I shall try to get some rest already. Good night ppl, good night little fish!

No comments: