Monday, December 03, 2007

i see STARS!!!

*update:
I just added all my desired subjects liao... and 3 PEs are confirmed registered le!! now i'm just hoping that i can get the GEs and UEs that I want!!! Actually i'm quite happy with 1 of the system's "loopholes". Coz actually I'll be taking radio pract, but the system doesn't allow me to add, since i haven't fulfilled the requirement, which is the workshop that will take place in 1st wk of jan. Which means, actually most ppl can't reg for it till they've attended the workshop. which means... i can make space for to register for any UE 1st..

but now the problem is, what UE to put as 1st choice? I'm eyeing on 2 NIE modules, but now they put zero vacancy leh.. dunno whether it's bcoz it's not opened to NTU students, or bcoz NIE always does this. But hor, even the drama module is zero vacancy, and last time got ppl from our course took it. means the rest shld also be opened to us bah....

keeping my fingers crossed.... pray hard.....

_________________________________________________________
Ya, u know that kind of "tao gong gong" see stars? Too much of STARS makes me see stars -_-

Been planning my next sem timetable since 23rd Nov when the class schedule came out. Really hoping for a 3-4 day week. U know how much energy and time I can conserve if I don't travel to school everyday? U know 4 hours per day (2 hours per trip) is damn low morale, damn shiong, damn sian? & i also tried so hard to make sure that my earliest lesson starts after 9.

Now that i planned everything swee swee... i'm just hoping that everything goes smoothly and don't deviate too much from my original plan.......... that GE and UE better be what I put as 1st choice lor!! And during add/drop must make sure i can find a 3AU UE that doesn't deviate too much from my original plan also lor..

Praying hard.... 2 minutes to go...

No comments: